Search Blogs

Monday, October 25, 2010

100

So this is only going to be a short post basically celebrating that I now have 100 followers. None of which I deserve since I fail time and time again. Yet I feel strong and empowered. I want to do better for every single one of the 100 of you guys. I feel like I owe it to you guys to do better. I owe it to myself to do better. I have about 100 pounds to go so hopefully I can lose a pound for each of you out there that is cheering for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

walk a little faster,
eat a little less
hope everyday that
tomorrow will be the best.
I wish this pain would go away
that I could make it leave.
Yet here I am starving
only wanting your attention.
walk a little faster
eat a little less
starve a little more
become a little smaller
so one day I'll deserve you.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on all the followers! and we love you no matter what! have a slendid day dear!
    x Lyndee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! lose one pound for every follower that's a good idea just like the way it sounds catch my drift?

    ReplyDelete