Search Blogs

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Problems

So I hate to tell you that this is going to be a short post but it will likely be short. Firstly my weight is remaining within a 4 pound range which is only good because I'm not gaining. But now onto my good news bad news. Good news 66 followers. 66 people following me that I don't deserve. And the bad news? Well.... I broke my laptops power coupler, which means now it won't charge. So I might not be able to update you guys until after I get it fixed.... which will likely be a month after I can get it into the city. Ok so more bad news. Crystal? Yeah she is a lying back stabbing b****. She has decided that we are competing for Josh. So I told her I wasn't competing with her. I already know she won't win. Because he has told all of us he would never take her home because she is dirty.

In other news. I am going through everything in my closet in hopes of getting rid of some stuff so I have less when I move at the end of august. I also want to be able to ditch some of these clothes in a month simply because they are far too big. I will do this!! I will.

Good Luck Girls!! DO well Whilest I am away.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, that's such a sad piece of news. I'm going to miss you so very much! Stay strong while your gone, hunny. Make all of those clothes big and baggy. I know you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send those clothes over my way, I'm losing soooo slowly !

    ReplyDelete
  3. doesn't it feel great to throw away clothes that are to big...i just started getting rid of clothes (part of my therapy you could say) and i did keep one size 52(german but in american it's a 22) just so i have a back reference since in the mirror i still see the girl that weighs over 260 lbs.
    and it's not fair i just started reading your blog and now you're gone (T_T)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry that your laptop charger is broken!! That totally sucks :( I'm glad you're staying around the same weight though! That's great!
    Good luck this week! You're going to do amazing.

    ReplyDelete