Search Blogs

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Short Update

OK so I have been doing good and bad lately... First off on Monday my sister and I went into the city and looked at 4 places, one of which we are both in love with so my sister gave the landlord cheques for everything for this month and next. This place is perfect; 3 bedroom (mine would have a walk in closet), one and a half bath, its upstairs and down so we wouldn't have to worry about our neighbours so much, and it has its own laundry facilities. Now some of you might not think that's great but to me it really is. Any way to continue on with the good news, I am still losing weight (not fast mind you but it is still going away), I weighed myself when I got up and I was 208.0.... I haven't weighed this little since 8Th or 9Th grade.... so to me this is a big deal. However its how I've been losing weight that's bad.... I've been pigging out on cookies and the like and not really eating very much, but everything I do eat is horrible...

Moving on. So I met this guy last night, well actually I have met him a few times but last night my friend got us together because she thinks we'd be good together, and I have to say I think we might be good together too, and it seems he thinks the same way. He drove me home last night (although my friend HAD to come with us), and seemed sad that I was leaving. I just can't wait to see him again, which is tomorrow night.

But I have to go to work which is why this isn't going to be a special post, or a long one. But I figured you guys would like some kind of update. Eat clean girls!!

1 comment:

  1. yeah i hate when i have a day that i restrict but eat something unhealthy.
    at least you lost some weight though <33

    ReplyDelete