Search Blogs

Sunday, August 22, 2010

This is the Way the World Works

So it's been a while since I posted but I really haven't felt like I am posting to anyone. I mean yes this blog is for me more then anything, but if no one is reading it, it feels pointless to talking to the empty net. Anyway I think I will ramble to the empty web anyway.

So the last couple of days have gone well eating wise. I made a resolve on Thursday that I had to get back on track, that this whole failing thing was not acceptable. Since then I have been doing reasonably well. Which makes me happy to post.

I have one week before I move to the city. I am terrified. It's the city I have always gone to growing up... but to live there? I mean there will be a lot more opportunities, and I'll be able to meet more people, and different kinds of people. And for the first while I will have complete freedom because my sister isn't moving until she finds a job, so I will be able to literally eat nothing and get away with it. I'd love to lose 10 pounds before she comes back, but it means lots of work and lots of dedication.

SO I have packed three suitcases of clothes, and two smaller duffel bags, and still have a tonne of clothes that aren't packed. I really need to get rid of a bunch. I think I'm going to start drinking a fruit smoothie that is literally just fruit and ice, so that I am getting all the nutrients and minerals without the dairy fat. As well as eating only veg for dinner, and maybe a little bit of rice or dry toast. I'm going to try to stay under 600 calories, but vary it day to day. I don't know, I just want to find something that I can really stick to that is going to work. I have so many beautiful clothes that I want to wear but can't because I'm too fat.

Sorry empty net, I've been rather rambly. I'm just going to end my post here, because I don't feel like putting in the effort to write a story, poem, letter, whatever.

4 comments:

  1. i hate the feeling of talking out into the abyss of the world wide web.
    i always rant so lol its all good.
    im sure you'll get right on track and lose those 10lbs in no time. your a strong girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what city are you moving to? Im sure you will have tonnes of fun, its natural to be nervous!
    but you will be fine (:

    I hope you do lose the 10lbs that you want, but you will, because you are awesome ;)

    Grr i hate the "im talking to no body" feeling! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to having so many beautiful clothes and not being able to fit into them - it sucks, but it does motivate me more. I like your fruit smoothie idea with no dairy - sounds yummo. I love reading your blog - don't worry about ranting - ranting is good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah that's super tasty the fruit smoothies with just ice and if you eat it with a spoon instead of drinking it, it'll seem more like a meal. also if you feel you need something to make it more use soy milk instead of dairy it's less calories!

    ReplyDelete