Search Blogs

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Swim

So I am on target to reach my weight goal for this week, but I don't want to say anything too soon for fear of screwing myself up. I have taken up swimming, and have a month pass, which means I can go as often as I want for the $32. Which is really good because I plan on going about 5 times a week, which would be $90 without the pass. So hopefully this will help a great deal, because swimming is really good exercise and if I go for an hour or so at a time? Well I should start to see results really fast. Actually I have gone twice already and am seeing results. Hopefully I can keep up my motivation. I have so much weight to lose sometimes it gets discouraging, but if I look at it 10 pounds at a time it isn't so bad.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooo, swimming. I'm going to put that on my list of things to do once I'm done my practicum!!

    XOXO So nice to see your words every once in a while, Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. swimming is GREAT exercise, great idea! you've inspired me. =]
    you're going to do so well! keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really good plan. Swimming is definitely something that'll use every muscle in your body. I'd take it up ...if i didn't so much hate water. Lol. Stay strong sweetie. 10 lbs at a time sounds like fantastic progress to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg swimming is the best vice, its so fun to do and burn soo many calories, your plan sounds legit too, goodluckk k
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a greet plan, honestly. And I really do wish you luck in your pursuit to lose weight, but I really wish you wouldn't do it by trying to starve yourself. When you are obese or overweight, the pounds will come off much faster, much easier, and less painfully if you follow a healthy eating/exercise plan. (Also, I have to add that 1.5 hours of exercise a week is simply not enough to see significant results. Turn that up a bit.)
    I'm just trying to save you some time and trouble here, doing this healthfully will prove to have its benefits in the end.
    Can I also suggest changing the "genre" of this blog? Instead of a blog centering around a supposed eating disorder, why not make it about something healthy, something benficial, something positive- like a pursuit to reach a normal weight? I'm sure all of the haters would back off, your mental state of mind would become restored, and in the end, you'll reach your goal. (This might sound hypocritical coming from "someone like me," but I feel like it is my place to assert my opinion when someone on here is actively attempting to develop an eating disorder.)
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete