Search Blogs

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 9/09

So March isn't a good month for me. On the 9th of March 2009, my graduating year of high school, one of my friends couldn't handle everything that was going on anymore and took a gun to his head. Now that it is getting close to that day, my life starts falling apart. It's the time of year when I go back to cutting, when air is enough, and when I just want to smoke like nobody's business.

But I have to be strong, make sure that no one know's I'm hurting.... but all I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry. I just don't know what to do right now that doesn't hurt.

1 comment:

  1. well you can share your pain with us here. let it out. i hope you can resist cutting because death is a shitty thing to deal with and i there aren't any words to make it ok even though i wish there were and i could write them to you
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete