Search Blogs

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years

So I have already started crossing off the days of this year in a countdown to my goal weight. The only resolution I made this year was to do better then the previous ones. Which really means so many things to me.

First it means losing more weight faster.

Second it means finding love. Which may be closer then I thought, cause I met this guy. His name is Mike and he is wonderful. The only thing stopping us from dating is a bad relationship he got out of.

Third it means getting a 4.0 in college.

Fourth it means becoming the assistant manager at my job.

Fifth it means getting to a size 0 (if possible cause I know some bone structures won't allow it. And yes I know this is basically the same as losing weight).

So with all that said I guess I should tell you that I gained almost 7 pounds in 3 days at Christmas and am still struggling to get it off again. But I have a new plan which is pretty simple and so if I screw it up there is no hope for me.

Oh just thought of a sixth.

Sixth it means to be able to not cringe when a guy wraps his arms around me.

Anyway I start college on Thursday, which kinda sucks cause it means a few 15 hour days, which means it'll be hard to eat if I don't take money.

Anyway I have to go to sleep... I just thought I'd give you guys some kind of update... even though it isn't a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Girls I would like to welcome you all to my blog!! As you may have notice I have a new blogger once again!! The first time I was clumsy and deleted it, the second time my blog was reported and shut down and the third time once again REPORTED!! Unfortunately for the person who reported me, they are unaware of my DETERMINATION and MOTIVATION to make a POSITIVE change!!

    I have changed my email, user name, profile picture and will only be posting about Food, Fashion and Exercise in hope to not be targeted by the person whom is REPORTING me!! So I hope you enjoy and I cant wait to get back in contact with those I was following and to meet new people!!

    http://my-secret-2011.blogspot.com/

    “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

    Strawberries =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say you are an inspiration.
    As someone who is starting out on a weight loss journey, and who is fucking huge to start with, it's great to read your blog and see that you've lost 33 pounds.
    Keep it up girl, you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete